Sunday, January 10, 2010

Let me tell you...


One day I fell in love. Hard. Like a Mack truck with a ton of bricks and the brick's mother as its cargo.
He came into my life like a breath of fresh air. A rejuvenation. Made me believe in love.
Love at first sight.
"Let's go to Jack's." I said.
I wake up in the morning and look at him lovingly.
His love clear as the day is long as I go about my day.
From mom to office wife
He is there, a part of my life
From the 30 second morning orgasmic jumpoff
to the 10am wake up call, My Man is there.
He loves to act silly just like I do.
While he prefers the Grinch, I can sing "Mr. Heat Miser" for hours.
According to him, I speak funny, a New York, yawk, accent
And he has a snobby persona, that you just love to hate
Wearing 4" heels because he loves to see me in them
Me, wrapped in his arms, looking damn good in them
I tend to snore and hog the covers.
He slides into the bed trying not to wake me, his lover.
In the middle of the night, I turn to see him there
Comforted that he is there to keep me safe and warm
I can't look at him without wanting to touch him, his face, feel his heart beat
Love is a beautiful thing, I exhale
Thank you, God, for bringing me this Man
I look to him for guidance, discipline and strength.
He looks at me...to look good on his arm.
Many years I have waited to be with him.
That day finally came, and we've been together forever and a day.
I love him in a live life to the fullest, wild abandon sort of way.
Passion filled, ecstasy bound, I say
I'd rather be with him
Than without him.

No comments: